I.C. Evans PTO -
The Parent Teacher Organization
I.C. Evans PTO is now on Facebook! You can find us by searching for "I.C. Evans PTO". View pictures and videos of our past functions and a calendar of upcoming events and meetings.
You can also email us at: ICEvansPTO@gmail.com
08/23 Meet the Teacher Night
10/11-10/23 Fundraiser #1
10/30 Dollar Dog Night
12/03-12/07 Christmas Store (set up 11/29)
02/01 Muffins with Mom
02/21-03/05 Fundraiser #2
03/01 Donuts with Dad
May TBA AR Store
05/10 Teacher Appreciation
05/24 Sports Day
What does our PTO do for the school? They have been providing assistance and continually enriching the lives of students at IC Evans Elementary.
Here is a list of some of the things they have done through the years:
· IC Evans PTO members have continued taking care of and supplying awesome items to our PE program.
o 1/8/13 - The PTO requested likes from parents, families, and friends to like the Target Gift Card link on Facebook. They received two $25 gift cards from Target. I purchased two basketball nets for outside, one whistle, and a "Disney Party - Just Dance Wii Game."
o 12/2012 – They provided $200 to use throughout the year to replenish recess bags.
o 10/12/12 - The PTO raised approximately $1,000 to purchase recess equipment for all students K-5. Each grade level received a large bag filled with kickball bases, kickball, basketballs, soccer balls, tennis balls, jump ropes, frisbees, and footballs. The students loved having access to equipment during recess time. It also teaches them responsibility as they are in charge of keeping up their equipment daily.
· December of every year they purchase, organize, and staff the Santa Shop, so students may buy presents for others.
· They manage two fundraisers each year, so that they have money to spend on many projects.
· They bought a Wii gaming system for PE Class.
· They purchased a large rock wall that is in the cafeteria.
· They have bought many pieces of outside playground equipment and benches.
· They provides snacks and drinks during state assessments.
· They provide popcorn to classes that bring in the most box tops.
· They made our courtyard into a beautiful useable space.
· The bicycle sidewalk was paid for through fundraiser money.
· They oversee our AR Store.
· They provide several events during the year to promote fun and family involvement. Some of those are Dollar Dog Night, Munchies for Moms, Donuts for Dads, and Sports Day.
· They create PTO member phonebooks.
· They design and sell our gorgeous school spirit shirts.
PTO Officers and Board Members 2012-2013
President - Robin Bachert (325)280-5784
Vice President - Quita Bernal (940) 228-9715
Secretary / Paw Print Editor - Dianna Taylor (936)933-1956
Treasurer - Stacey Gellner (940)733-4166
Board - Nikki Osborne (940)254-1787
Board - Susie Baker (940)337-6616
Board - Lynlee Krotzer (940)632-8473
Board - Diana Bishop (940)782-3020
Board - Shannon Myers (940)636-8473